The Sunbeam Creek Fitness Trail follows the scenic Sunbeam Creek through the heart of Indian Head, from North Railway Street to the Agriculture Canada Research Farm.
The paved asphalt pathway is ideal for walking, running or cycling. The path is also lined with solar lights so you can safely enjoy it at all hours.
During the winter months, the Town maintains Cross Country Ski Trails at the Indian Head Golf Course. The trail begins at the Club House (at the corner of Beatty St. and Eden St.) and winds throughout the scenic golf course, with a half-loop (1.2 kms) and full-loop (2.8kms) option.
When using the cross country ski trails, please be mindful of the following:
- Nordic Skiing only please – no walking, snowshoeing, or dogs on the groomed trail
- Always ski to the right when meeting on-coming skiers
- Do not stop where you obstruct the trail or are not visible to others - Move off the track if you need to stop
- Do not litter. Pack out what you take in. Please respect property
- Please remember, snowmobiles are not permitted at any time in the golf course or school grounds