indian head news

We have experienced some unexpected delays at the Swimming Pool this week, so I wanted to share our updated schedule with you before the weekend. 

As of today, the plan is to continue lessons next week, but we will be cancelling MONDAY’S LESSON ONLY.  By having lessons on four days, we are still able to meet the requirements of the Lifesaving Society to pass a level. 

That being said, the delay has been in getting our boiler operational. The final inspection is scheduled to happen at 9:00am on Monday, July 17th and we will begin heating the pool after that. This is a new heater though and we do not know how long it will take to bring the temperature of the pool up. The water could be chilly on the first day or two of lessons. 

Being able to open the swimming pool will also depend on passing our final inspection with Public Health and getting a water sample cleared by the Provincial Laboratory. While we don’t anticipate any problems with this, there is still a small chance we could be delayed again despite our best efforts and planning. 

Given this new information, if anyone wishes to cancel their lessons at this point, we are happy to issue you a full refund and assist with rescheduling. Should you choose to wait and we are not able to start lessons on Tuesday, everyone will receive a full refund. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and I would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. 

If you have any questions, or wish to cancel your lessons, please call Meagan at (306) 695-2742 or email, or you can call Olivia at (306) 695-3383 or email