Situated on the east side of Indian Head along Woodward Avenue, Jimmy Robison Field is host to many outdoor events including, baseball, softball, Slo-Pitch and much more. With four diamonds, a concession building with washrooms, playground, the venue has everything you need to host your event.
As home to the Indian Head Minor Ball program, the diamonds are a hub of activity in the spring and summer. In recent years, the baseball diamonds have seen numerous upgrades thanks to the generous support of the Jays Care Foundation and the Indian Head Minor Ball club.
- Installation of protective padding around the outfield fence
- Completion of infield renovation with new backstop and infield fencing
- Construction of new dugouts at each diamond
- Purchase of 10 new aluminum bleachers
- Construction of new batting cages and storage shed is scheduled for 2023